Workshop 1 - Level 6 - Words for Peace
All these exercises must be sent to your teacher in audio files.. you can write your answers but also should record them either on a video or in an audio file... Send them to Doris Molero in Facebook.. private message.. Don't forget to add your name, Id number and session...
* What's peace? Write a definition with your own words.
* is peace important?
* Is peace possible?
* What do we need to live in peace?
Exercise 2. Make a list of 10 words and 5 expressions related to peace.
* Check the following links to find ideas..
* you can use wordle to make a word cloud
* Record your comment about your word cloud
Exercise 3. Select a word or an expression to tell what you stand for... Design a small poster.
What do you stand for? ....I stand for.....justice, love, freedom...
*record your comment about your poster..
Exercise 4. Share your definition and your message using the hashtags: #doris3meflcenter #urbe #maracaibo #myfaceforpeace
Exercise 5 * Watch the following video, read the transcript.. http://rationalinsurgent.com/2013/11/04/my-talk-at-tedxboulder-civil-resistance-and-the-3-5-rule/
* Summarize the main points of the talk and give your opinion about it. Write and record your answer. Record your comment about the video. Go to http://www.goear.com, record and upload your comment. or record a nota de voz in your phone....
* Share the link with us in twitter or our facebook group. Use #doris3meflcenter